Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back in Action...Eh, sort of...

Alright, ya'll. I'm sorry. I've been a terrible blogger since my last post in September, but the truth is, I'm just not funny anymore. I seem to be at a complete loss for snarky commentary about Snooki's god-awful pregnancy (but holy shit do I feel bad for that kid...). I've vowed (since I left my 3 year stint in politics) to pay as little attention to the 2012 Presidential candidates as humanly possible, because, let's just be honest with ourselves, they're probably all self righteous dickheads anyway- so no commentary on that front either. I did try match.com, back in October and managed to have a wildly unsuccessful whirlwind relationship with a guy who I'm convinced had the smallest penis on the planet, that ended with him texting me that he'd like to breakup and didn't see me as "long term". burn. for him. I've had a bucket full of family shit to deal with, and by bucket full, I mean three dumpsters full. I'm not sure if it's writers block or me just being jaded, or some sick combination of both, but the inspiration just seems to have stopped. I've had a few slightly controversial ideas brewing for the blog for quite sometime, and I think it might just be time to bust these motherfuckers out. So funny or not, get ready because they're coming over the next month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment