Monday, September 20, 2010

My First Attempt at Live Blogging...

So back in the day when I used to work in politics, during an election/speech, bloggers would do something called live blogs where they would blog their thoughts and opinions on the event at hand as it was happening. As many of you know, I absolutely heart Dancing with the stars and am ready to kick off the new season in about t-2 minutes... So, without further adieu...here is my first attempt at live blogging...(

8:11, first commercial break: Brooke looks super slutty, as usual, and she obviously doesn't have on a bra. EW.

First Cha-cha: Tony and Audrina: Poor Tony, he always gets stuck with the obnoxious reality stars.... Although I don't think Audrina has enough brains to bitch him out like Kate Gosselin did, so hopefully he'll get a break this season. Audrina looks pretty though... if I looked like her, I'd never wear clothes....

Also, did anyone see where Margaret Cho trippped????????!!!!!!! hahahhaa. I LIVE for the wipeouts....

8:13, Ana and Kurt Warner: obvi, Ana always stuck with the pro athletes, She's so presh, except her English is still kinda questionable. Their Veinnese Waltz wasn't too bad, let's see what the judges have to say... i Bet Bruno has a hard-on.
Ps, does anyone else think Kurt looks a little like Fin from Glee???

8:24: Lacy and Corey in the House (I refuse to use his real name because let's be honest, that's just not as fun) Check out Corey GETTIN it with Lacy!!! I like this one even though Lacy looks like a Tranny with blonde hair...annnnd she just MOLESTED him-- major lip action!! Someone needs to call the cops... is Keenan even 18 yet?-- and better yet, where is Kel?

8:35: Cheryl is already talkin about how handsome Rick Fox is... notorious for hookin it up with her partners, maybe Rick will buy her shit like Ochocinco did last season. "I ain't sayin she a golddigger"...OOOh did he almost drop her? And does he date Eliza Douchebag? Now Len has a hard-on for Rick Fox...ooooooh! and obvi, so does Bruno and C.A.! surprise.....
My verdict: I'm not impressed by him. Good but its whatevs...

8:45: Louis and Margaret Cho- ummmm i don't even know that I have words for this. her facial expressions look scary as fuck and... are they wearing drapes? I don't even... i- ughhhh... oh Jesus. next please.... obviously the fall was the best move she made all night.

8:56: Here comes Brandy and Maks-- I've got high hopes for these two. I always did have a soft spot for Moesha.... I also like how she has the "house coat for her head" on in the studio-- I mean, sweetie, I know you played Cinderella back in the day, but really?. They look great though, if I could concentrate on their dance and block out the singer in the back who is FLATter than Brandy's hair....
I think Moe and Maks are going to be in the final two.

9:01: Did Bristol Palin just say that DWTS was they hardest thing she's ever done???? HAAAA!!!!! HAAA!!!! She's given birth, her husband has been in playgirl and she's endured a presidential campaign and THIS is the hardest thing she's ever done???
I would also like to point out that her rehearsal t-shirt says: "Alaska: Size does matter." REALLYYYY????? hhahahahahahhaa I can't stop laughing. She's dumber than her mother! B is lookin a tad awkward on the shimmy's though but apparently she just has stage fright. She didn't seem to have trouble shimmy-ing right on top of Levi and impregnating herself. Carrie Ann caught that one... I loved her beginning outfit that looked like a 1980s museum tour-guide.
I gotta give it to the girl though, she's very pretty.
I think they'll stick around for awhile...

Addendum... apparently she interveiws like her mother too.... "my life's changed a lot." (cricket, cricket)

9:12: Carol Brady looks painfully awkward on the trailer. and, whoooo knewww??, has the mouth of a sailor. On second thought, maybe i like this chick.... Bruno says she looks confused on the sequence of steps. DUH! she can't remember them....
awwww! They're kinda cute, she's definitely got something over the Cho-ster.


9:21: I'm exhuasted and am calling it a night. Let me know what ya'll think of my live blogging attempt.
Michael Bolton is rather hot in his old age.... Holla!

1 comment:

  1. haha callie b! i love your live blog! and your plain not live blog, small and i were watching dancing with the stars and then read this and it was histerical! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete